"The Operator Combat Shirt has been developed for one of our customisation projects with a European special forces unit. We implemented the latest operator feedbacks and combined them with latest fabric developments and textile engineering cognition. The result has been extensively field tested, further improved and subsequently issued to the unit. The feedbacks were so impressive that we decided to add this combat shirt to our regular product line as well.
The shirt is an uncompromisingly designed combat-specific garment specially to be worn under body armor. Its anatomic fit provides great wearing comfort and avoids pressure points. The sleeves and sleeve pockets have been completely new designed and feature articulated ergonomic design for even better comfort and mobility. Reinforced elbow areas can be equipped with removable elbow pads (available optionally). Zip collar is designed to be worn in different varieties for your comfort and to prevent intrusion of dust. Shoulder area is seamless to avoid pressure marks when wearing a backpack, plate carrier or chest rig.
The FR knit fabric for torso also goes into the latest development stage with even better performance in terms of handfeel, moisture wicking and sweat absortion while still keeping it durable, lightweight, anti-microbial and inherent fire retardant (EN ISO 14116). The measured performance in the EN ISO 14116 test with an afterflame and afterglow time of 0 seconds each are the best possible results which can be achieved."
Material: Ärmel und Kragen aus Mil Spec NIR NYCO Mischgewebe (50% Polyamide, 50% Baumwolle) / Torso aus inhärent flammhemmendem (FR) Strickstoff (60% Modacryl, 35% Viskose, 5% Elastan) / 'YKK' Reissverschluss / Einschubfach für Ellbogenschoner aus 87% Polyamid, 13% Elastan
Weight: 516 g
• Extensively field tested, issued and proven with European special forces
• Rollable sleeve ends without zip
• Zip collar
• Can be equipped with Breacher Hood (available optionally)
• Roomy pockets on the upper arms
• Durable mil spec fabrics with great handfeel
• Fire retardant knit fabric for torso according to EN ISO 14116
• Extended torso to avoid slipping out of the pant
• Quick drying, soft and comfortable
• Moisture wicking and breathable
• Excellent wearing comfort and lightweight
• Athletic fit
• Internal compartments for elbow pads (available optionally)