"It features main pack with two zippered compartments – first, larger, has an internal hydration sleeve and an accessory mesh pocket. Second, accessible from the back side of the pack is reinforced and will hold a large laptop computer.
Third pocket of the Ghost platform is a detachable organizer pocket, completely separable from the main pack body. Normally, it is attached to the main pack via 4 buckles and adjustable shockcord, but it may be used completely on its own (it has its own carrying handle) for medical supplies etc. Internally this outer pocket has a lot of internal slots and pockets for gear organization, plus when attached to the Ghost main pack it forms a beavertail-type flap, where you can pack additional clothing or lighter gear.
Externally, there are 4 pockets – two side pockets that may be stretched to fit water bottles. Additionally, there is a zippered, soft velour lined, glasses pocket in the upper portion of the pack and a flat zippered pocket below it.
Carrying straps of the Ghost backpack are wide, and padded with stiffened closed cell foam, with side release buckles for quick doffing. Waistbelt of the Ghost pack is a fully functional PALS/MOLLE belt that can be detached from the main body and used on its own with included low-profile suspenders."
Dimensions: 52 x 30 x 18cm
Material: Cordura 500D laminate
Volume: 28 + 3.5L
• Cordura 500D laminate construction
• Laser cut PALS/MOLLE on front and sides
• Detachable organizer pocket – optionally standalone (as med kit e.g.)
• Detachable PALS/MOLLE waistbelt with additional suspenders
• Hydration bladder compatible
• Heavy duty YKK zippers, Duraflex hardware
• Padded computer sleeve with separate access
• Ventilated back panel - Combat Vent System
• Velcro ID panel