The MilPro line of products aims to meet the expectations and requirements of professional military and law enforcement users, while being in a price-segment affordable for serious recreational shooters alike, making it a very interesting alternative to existing solutions in the market.
The MilPro features thick 3mm strong shells, a NRR 22 noise reduction rating, sealed heavy duty metal covers on the battery compartments, a tough-use microphone (M32 only) for adverse environments, gel padded ear cushions for increased comfort and positive seal, a shielding against electromagnetic interferences and an IP67 water resistance.
MilPro version features:
• NRR 22 noise reduction rating, suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
• 5 adjustable sound mode options which help adapting to different environments
• Durable 3mm thick high-strength ABS plastic shell
• 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism and low battery alert
• Runs on 2x 1.5V AAA batteries, approximately 400h standby time
• Sealed heavy duty metal battery compartment covers
• Hold power button for 3 seconds to power on/off in order to avoid unwanted manipulation
• Sealed silicone ear cushions, comfortable for long-term wear
• Environmental compatibility according to MIL-STD-810G testing standard
• EMI/RFI shielding designed and tested in military standards MIL-STD-416 (electromagnetic interference filtering)
• IP67 water resistant
• Complies with CE / RoSH / FCC standards