Information on how to order magazines
An official permit is required to purchase firearm magazines with a high load capacity. This concerns magazines for handguns with a capacity of more than 20 rounds (pistol magazines) and magazines for firearms with a capacity of more than 10 rounds (rifle magazines). The buyer must provide proof that he is in the legitimate possession of the appropriate weapon. Proof is one of the following documents:
- Weapons acquisition before 15.08.2019: Cantonal ownership confirmation for the old property
- Weapons acquisition after 15.08.2019: Exceptional approval "small" issued by cantonal arms office (Firearm with high capacity loader)
- Weapons acquisition after 15.08.2019 (Stgw90 only): Service booklet with entry that the personal weapon has been taken over privately at the end of the service
- A weapons acquisition certificate is not sufficient to confirm ownership.
- The service booklet is not sufficient as a confirmation of ownership if the weapon is loaned by the government for the duration of the service.
- The weapon listed on the certificate of ownership must match the type of the purchased magazine.
- The required documents must be submitted with each order.
- Submitting the documents confirms that the purchaser is in lawful possession of the weapon at the time of purchase.
1. You kindly place your order online
2. We will send you an email with the information about the purchase of magazines
3. You send us a copy of one of the documents mentioned above
4. We send you the order